- What kind of car is being raffled?
- Is there a cash option in lieu of the car?
- Where do the car raffle proceeds go?
- What are my odds of winning?
- What is the cost of a car raffle ticket and how many tickets are sold?
- How do I purchase a car raffle ticket?
- Where is the online purchasing link?
- How do I know if my raffle entry was received?
- What is the deadline for buying tickets?
- What happens if 3,000 tickets are sold prior to the closing date of April 3?
- Is my ticket purchase tax deductible?
- Where will the drawing take place?
- Do I need to be present to win?
- If I win, are there any other costs involved?
We are raffling a new 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4X4, provided by Lindsay Automotive Group. Features include electronic stability, leather upholstery, automatic temperature control, emergency communication system, power moonroof, wireless phone connectivity, parking sensors, front dual zone A/C.
Tickets are sold exclusively online and by credit card through Georgetown Prep’s website at www.gprep.org/carraffle. The raffle ticket will be processed in the name of the credit card holder only. Neither checks nor cash will be accepted under any circumstances.
Once you complete your transaction, you will receive an automatically generated confirmation e-mail. This will serve as your raffle ticket and evidence of your purchase. Raffle ticket stubs will be generated and submitted to the Business Office at Prep for audit and retention until the drawing at the Gala on April 6, 2019.