Post Prom 2019
On April 27, junior and seniors and their guests are cordially invited to attend Post Prom. This event will be held in the Hanley Center from 11:00 p.m. - 2:00 a.m. The purpose of the party is to keep everyone safe on a night that is historically one of the most dangerous nights of the year for teens.
This event would not be possible without the generosity of the Georgetown Prep parent community. Please consider helping in one of the following ways:
1) Make an online donation.
2) Donate to the Post Prom Raffle
3) Volunteer on the night of the party (freshman and sophomore parents only)
Post Prom Raffle
Please help us make the Post Prom raffle a hit again this year! We raffle off fabulous prizes throughout the evening until 2:00 a.m. We need lots of chances to win and need your help! Please consider making a donation. No donation is too small! Here are some ideas:
- Donate items that we can put with other items to make a basket (i.e. Vera Bradley wallet, sunscreen, beach towel, alarm clock, scarf, gym bag)
- Donate an entire “themed” basket (i.e. college dorm items, towels, “Senior Week” basket)
- Donate gift cards to local restaurants, theaters, or stores
- Electronics, awarded to the lucky winners at the end of the night (flat screen TV’s, Apple Watch, Beats Headphones, iPad dock with speakers, laptop computer)
No item or amount is too small! Donations can be dropped off or mailed to:
Georgetown Preparatory School
c/o Michele Strachan, Office of the President
10900 Rockville Pike
N. Bethesda, MD 20852
Please send in your donations by April 12. Thank you!
If you have any questions, please contact Post Prom Committee Chair Michelle Trilling.
“We are very excited about the Post Prom party planned for April 27! Because of you, our Prep families, we can continue to enjoy a night of great music, dancing, entertainment, and prizes in a safe environment. Thank you on behalf of the classes of 2019 and 2020 for your generous support!"
- Clayton Lanham '19, President of the Yard, and Michael Butler '19, Vice President of the Yard