What is the Immersion Program?
- solidarity with the poor and marginalized
- an understanding of self that includes the other
- grounded in “a faith that does justice"
- living simply
- a radical view of the gospel message of love through action
- an experience of being a man for and with others
- available to rising seniors
Georgetown Prep Virtual Immersion Program
Students should plan to meet twice a day for the week for a total of three hours per day.
Students will need to be flexible, as the schedule may change daily because of the availability of speakers in a different time zone.
There will be a small service component to be completed either during the week or in the weeks following it.
A fee of $100 will be charged per student to cover speaker and program fees.
Completed applications are due on Monday, April 26.
Applications will be processed and applicants will be notified by Monday, May 3.
The application is made to the program not to a particular trip. Applicants are asked to indicate at least five options.