Georgetown Preparatory School

Chapel of Our Lady

The Chapel of Our Lady of Lourdes, dedicated in 1933, was made possible by a generous contribution from an anonymous donor. It features late Italian Renaissance architecture as well as marble and stone from France, Germany, Greece and Italy. Over the years, benefactors have provided the chapel with additional items, including statues of the Virgin Mary and the Little Flower in 1934, and a brass processional cross and brass crucifix in 1935.

Site Login