* Required

Please give full name as it appears on passport.​​
For example: June 5, 1993, NOT 6/5/93 or 5/6/93. Minimum age is 13.​
I understand that if the student is not a lawful, permanent resident of the United States, he/she must apply for an F-1 student visa. A B-1/B-2 VISA is not sufficient or acceptable.​​