Georgetown Prep’s Golf Camp
- Georgetown Prep's golf camp offers golfers of all abilities the opportunity to learn and develop their game in a structured, fun environment.
- Each day golfers have individualized instruction, rotate through fundamental drills and techniques, and play a round on the course.
- Unique competitions are built into each day to add fun and excitement.
- Golf rules and etiquette will be emphasized.
- Golf camp has very limited availability in order to maintain a low golfer-instructor ratio and to ensure proper safety on the golf course.
- Each camper will receive a camp visor, t-shirt, and other special giveaways!
- June 20-23 (4-Day Camp)
- June 26-30
- July 10-14
- July 17-21
- July 24-28
- July 31-August 4
- August 7-11
Hours: 9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
Grades: Rising 3rd-9th grade
Tuition: $495 (June 20-23 Session: $405)
What to Bring:
- Lunch (or purchase from the Hoya Cafe)
- Golf clubs and golf balls
- Golf spikes and athletic shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- Water bottle
Dan Paro ‘79 has served as the Director of Georgetown Prep Golf Operations and Georgetown Prep Golf Camp for over 20 years. Since 1997, Coach Paro has created an atmosphere that provides skill development, golf etiquette, educational understanding as well as the implementation of the rules, along with the competitive spirit of the game. Having grown up playing competitive golf, Coach Paro understands all levels of the educational experience that needs to be provided to aspiring young golfers. Coach Paro also serves as Georgetown Prep’s Athletic Director and Head Varsity Football Coach.