The Hanley Center for Athletic Excellence offers premier, collegiate-level facilities that are used year-round for athletic competitions, sports practices, and recreational activities. It includes a basketball arena, four full-size practice courts, a 200-meter indoor track, a double-ring wrestling room, a fitness center, and a state of the art pool with a diving well.
Our outdoor athletic facilities include an artificial turf field with stadium lights, a baseball field and batting cages, lacrosse and football stadium, a tennis center, and an 18-acre golf course.
In addition to supporting Prep’s educational program, the campus is home to several auxiliary and summer programs that generate revenue and broaden the school’s outreach to the community. Georgetown Prep runs the area’s most comprehensive summer camps and sports programs, and rents use of its athletic center and tennis facility to outside groups year-round.
- Basketball arena
- Pool and diving well
- 4 full-size practice courts
- 200-meter indoor track
- Double-ring wrestling room
- Fitness Center
- Tennis Center with permanent bubble
- Locker rooms
- Film room
- Turf field with stadium lights, seating for 1508
- 18 acre, nine-hole golf course
- Outdoor 400-meter track, with long jump, high jump, and more
- Tennis courts
- Baseball field and batting cages
- Lacrosse field
- Soccer field
- Space for outdoor volleyball and spike ball