New Student Welcome Day
8:00 - 8:45 a.m. - Arrive in the lobby on the first floor of the George Center. Parents who stay should be directed to park in the Blue/Gray lots.
- Incoming freshmen will check in and collect their name tags, meet their Big Brothers, grab some breakfast, and proceed to the Chapel
- Parents may go to the board room on the second floor of the George Center for coffee
8:45 - 9:00 a.m. - Proceed to Chapel
9:00 - 9:15 a.m. - Welcome and Prayer
9:30 - 11:15 a.m. - Breakout Sessions (rotation through each session is approximately 35 minutes)
- Session 1: Technology with Mr. Joe Nardella in the Computer Room of the Saul Library
- Session 2: Big Brother tours throughout campus/Summer Reading
- Session 3: Ice breakers, survey, phone number exchange in the Hanley Center Multipurpose Room
11:15 - 11:55 a.m. - All meet in the Multipurpose Room for individual headshots and Headmaster's survey
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. - Lunch on the Dugan Patio
1:00 - 2:00 p.m. - Talk from team coaches in the Hanley Center Arena
2:15 - 2:45 p.m. - Mass in the Chapel. Parents are invited to attend.