The Religious Studies curriculum is a crucial part of Jesuit education at Prep. While the Jesuit worldview is distinctly Catholic, its methodology is aimed at helping all students, regardless of their faith background, find truth, and develop a personal relationship with God.
While requiring an equal level of academic rigor as other courses, the Theology department helps students prepare for and reflect on their retreat and service experiences, and celebration of school liturgies.
- Theology I: Ignatius Loyola, Hebrew Scriptures and Christian Testament
- Theology II: Christian Testament and The Church in History
- Theology III: Christian Ethics, Personal and Social: The Virtuous Man in the Public Arena
- Theology IV (Fall Semester): World Religions
- Theology IV (Spring Semester): Christian Spirituality for the 21st Century: To be Contemplatives in Action
- Ignatian Seminar (Spring Semester)
Mrs. Marianne Gallagher
Mr. Dan Bowen
Mr. Kevin Buckley, Chair
Mr. Bill Haardt
Dr. Damon McGraw
Mr. Christopher Russell
Mr. Julius Tangwe
Mr. Bradley Boyle