Come visit and be a Hoya for a Day
The Hoya For a Day shadow visit gives prospective students the opportunity to experience the traditions, students, and faculty that make Georgetown Prep a unique academic community.
Visits may be scheduled through your online admissions account. Click here to schedule your Hoya for a Day visit. Once you are logged in, click the "Visit" tab. Visits may be scheduled beginning in mid-August. The first day of visits is September 24.
- Meet future teachers, coaches and administrators
- Participate in class
- Enjoy a free hot lunch
Information for Hoya for a Day:
1. Host: Prospective students will be paired with a current freshman. You may request a freshman tour guide when registering.
2. Attire: Please follow the school dress code - khaki pants, dress shoes, dress shirt, blue blazer, and a neck tie. You may also wear your school uniform if you prefer.
3. Drop-off/Pick-up: Your ride should drop you off by 8:00am at the Admissions Office, which is on the second floor of the George Center. Follow the signs once you enter the building. Pick up will be in the George Center after 2:45pm.
4. What to bring: You are not required to bring anything. However, you are welcome to bring a notebook and pen if you would like to take notes on your experience. Lunch will be provided.