Please schedule tours in advance by calling 301-214-1215 or emailing email@example.com. Tours are subject to limited availability and unscheduled visits and tours cannot be accommodated by the office.
The admissions office is open for visits on the following dates:
June 15, June 22, June 29, July 13, July 20, July 27
Beginning August 10, the office will be open on weekdays.
Come visit and be a Hoya for a Day
The Hoya For a Day shadow visit gives prospective students the opportunity to experience the traditions, students, and faculty that make Georgetown Prep a unique academic community.
Visits may be scheduled through your online admissions account. Once you are logged in, click the "Visit" tab. Visits may be scheduled beginning in mid-August.
Boarding applicants: Hoya for a Night visits are available: please call 301-214-1215 to schedule a night in the dorms.
- Meet future teachers, coaches, and administrators
- Participate in class
- Enjoy a free hot lunch
Information for Hoya for a Day:
1. Host: Prospective students will be paired with a current freshman. You may request a freshman tour guide when registering.
2. Attire: Please follow the school dress code - khaki pants, dress shoes, dress shirt, blue blazer, and a neck tie. You may also wear your school uniform if you prefer.
3. Drop-off/Pick-up: Your ride should drop you off by 8:00 a.m. at the Admissions Office, which is on the second floor of the George Center. Follow the signs once you enter the building. Pick up will be in the George Center after 2:45 p.m.
4. What to bring: You are not required to bring anything. However, you are welcome to bring a notebook and pen if you would like to take notes on your experience. Lunch will be provided.